At Martello Wealth Management we place our clients at the heart of our business. We believe that the best way to give personal financial and investment advice is through our team of qualified, professional Financial Advisers. We understand that regular client contact and financial reviews are the key to successful financial planning.
We will help you prioritise your financial objectives and select and implement your financial solution. Our on-going service will respond to change that impacts you and help your financial plan to deliver the outcome you expect.
Our relationship-based advice service means that we are committed to helping you manage your wealth in a way which reflects your personal circumstances. We strongly believe that if we do this well, we will have a long-term relationship built on trust that will enable you to become an advocate of our business.
We aim to deliver on our commitment to you by:
- Providing personal face-to-face financial advice
- Providing you with the opportunity to review your financial affairs regularly
- Effective investment management
- Ensuring that our correspondence and literature is clear and easy to understand
- Listening to your feedback
- Ensuring that our dealings with you are sensitive to your needs
We want your experience of Martello Wealth Management to be positive in every sense and for all of your dealings with us to meet your complete satisfaction.
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.